Speaking the Truth

We don’t like to speak the truth about evil because we’re going to hurt somebody. Let me tell you, you are going to hurt somebody, but that Somebody is God. If you would rather hurt God than your neighbor, there is something wrong with your spirituality. It’s your obligation to speak the truth and everyone can either take it or leave it. But truth must be in us. We live in such poverty of the truth today.
- Mother Angelica

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Shower

It's amazing how powerful a shower is. I have been a little bit lazy this week by getting up and not taking a shower right away. I get up, get my coffee, and start my work here on the computer. Which is nice because I still get my "alone" time, but it's not the same.

So this morning I MADE myself, literally MADE myself get out of bed to do the shower thing. It wasn't easy because it's chilly in the house, but I DID IT! And what a difference. I feel more awake, and my little one is sitting here next to me because she decided to wake up at 6am this morning and then TALK to herself so everyone could hear. So I had no choice but to go get her. That's OK, she's a good baby. I turn on Max and Ruby and she actually watches it. It's nice. And here I am talking to you guys!! Isn't the Internet wonderful?

Anyway, just thought I would share. Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so agree with you, but we overslept this morning! Got to get the kids off to school before I shower...