Speaking the Truth

We don’t like to speak the truth about evil because we’re going to hurt somebody. Let me tell you, you are going to hurt somebody, but that Somebody is God. If you would rather hurt God than your neighbor, there is something wrong with your spirituality. It’s your obligation to speak the truth and everyone can either take it or leave it. But truth must be in us. We live in such poverty of the truth today.
- Mother Angelica

Friday, January 2, 2009

PLAY!

What a day! First, I couldn't wake up when the alarm clock went off and then I haven't been able to cross off anything on my "to-do" list except play with the kids!!

So that's OK right? My oldest left this morning to a friend's house and made my son upset because he wanted to play with them too. So he and I and my youngest played with a baby toy (which we all enjoyed!!) and then I cracked out the Wii for him to play. He did such a good job!! He was so proud of himself and it was so nice to sit with the kids, not worry about anything, and just PLAY!

So I wasn't productive with my housework, but I think God will approve of my activities today with the kiddoes....

2 comments:

Therese said...

We got Mario Galaxy as a family Christmas present. It is the first game I have really enjoyed playing with the children. I am sure God approved of your time with your children.

Karen said...

Thanks so much Therese. I have enjoyed your blog immensely. Just posted your Father Frank videos as a matter of fact. I just recently got on board with the pro-life movement and I'm so glad I did!! God bless!