Speaking the Truth

We don’t like to speak the truth about evil because we’re going to hurt somebody. Let me tell you, you are going to hurt somebody, but that Somebody is God. If you would rather hurt God than your neighbor, there is something wrong with your spirituality. It’s your obligation to speak the truth and everyone can either take it or leave it. But truth must be in us. We live in such poverty of the truth today.
- Mother Angelica

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

Small Successes is something that was started at Faith and Family Live! to help us moms recognize and be proud of the little things that we do that contribute to the whole of our homes. So every Thursday, I will be posting 3 of my small successes and I hope that you will join me by leaving a comment with your successes as well!

So here goes:

1. I took care of my 2-year-old who has strep (we think) while ignoring all of my chores on Monday.

2. Got caught up on the dishes and vacuuming!

3. I spent my "free" time reading with my daughter and helping her to write her own blog post on my blog.

So those may be small successes, but they all add up to the big job we have of running our households. So what are 3 of your small successes?

No comments: