Speaking the Truth

We don’t like to speak the truth about evil because we’re going to hurt somebody. Let me tell you, you are going to hurt somebody, but that Somebody is God. If you would rather hurt God than your neighbor, there is something wrong with your spirituality. It’s your obligation to speak the truth and everyone can either take it or leave it. But truth must be in us. We live in such poverty of the truth today.
- Mother Angelica

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time

Morning all! Sorry I haven't posted a lot lately. I have had a lot on my plate lately. I'm making games for my daughter's class and I also have some blankets to knot for my daugther's Girl Scout troop. But there are important things to post, so I'm going to try later. Today is going to be terribly busy! I have to help pick up Girl Scout cookies, and we have 2 Karate classes today. SO!!

I just wanted to say that I haven't gone anywhere. I'm hoping to visit your blogs to see what you all have to say too.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments: